Become an MPVS Volunteer and Make a Difference.
Feeling inspired? Submit this form to request a call back about becoming a volunteer, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Callback Request Form:
1. You will have the satisfaction of working on a worthwhile cause.
2. You will make new friends of like-minded individuals on your team.
3. You will have an equal share vote in deciding who receives our grants.
4. As a volunteer, you will assist the repurpose and reuse of donations.
5. You will make a difference in the lives of many others.
and join us in accomplishing a worthy mission. MPVS receives donations from the public and makes the best of these available for sale in our Benefit Shop. The proceeds from these sales are used to support a wide variety of non-profit organizations in the greater Monterey area.
5 Reasons to Become a MPVS Volunteer
Benefit Shop: 655 Broadway Ave., Seaside, CA • Open: Monday – Saturday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
1st Friday of each month, 12:30 to 3 p.m • Closed: Sundays and holidays • (831) 394-5028