Guidelines for making grant requests
- Grant requests are accepted through the mail or by email.
- The grantee must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- The request must be for activities on the Monterey Peninsula or for residents of the Monterey Peninsula.
- Grants will be made to an organization only one time during the calendar year.
- If this request has a time constraint, your request must be sent at least three months prior to the deadline.
- The request should include the number of people served, the specific need, and the location.
- Your request should be dated, have the name of a contact person, and their phone number or email address.
MPVS Grant Application
The MPVS Grant Application is available for download below. To apply for a MPVS grant, please download and print the Grant Request form, fill out and mail it to:
MPVS Grants Chairman, P.O. Box 95, Seaside, CA 93955